Sunday, April 6, 2008

Appreciating the Presence of Love with Me and All

This is such an unusual fast. I'm constantly listening for direction on it. Ordinarily fasting is a snap, sometimes after a day or two, sometimes immediately. I love whatever juice I'm having and drink lots of it.

Now this fast, from the beginning, although easy, I have not wanted much juice, not been hungry at all, having to force myself to drink. Also, having some 'detox' (for lack of a better word) -- or maybe ego resistance to it?

Here's what's been happening. Last Thursday afternoon, I was so tired, and having some aggressive syptoms of pain and some swelling near where I think I've got mercury from a long-ago addiction to nosedrops. (Why is there mercury in nose drops? Mercury is so ubiquitous that it's hard not to find it in things, unfortunately.) When we got home, I asked Guidance for a healing, first, and then, what to do, and He suggested that I have some yummy juicy organic grapes that I'd bought for My Daughter. I was feeling so horrible. I started to eat some when suddenly I realized that I was well. Pain totally gone! Swelling going fast. And I was feeling pretty good!

Wow. It's a while since I've had one of those instantaneous healings (maybe because I haven't asked?!), and it is a wonderful feeling, showing that Good is ever-present, waiting for Us to waken to It.

As My Guide says: (in Remembering the Son(g) -- a book He dictated to Me, expanding on the Miracle Principles from A Course In Miracles):

May 25, 2006 (through August 18th, the excerpts)

Your Perfection and Wholeness is Eternal, ever-available. It is untouched, unchanged by the human dream. I cannot say this strongly enough. It is imperative for you to waken from your mesmeric delusion of Life.
How may you know whether you are experiencing Real Life or not? By your measure of Peace and Joy and Energy. This is absolutely a treatment of healing for M and you must hold sacred her Wholeness. ...

...
The recognition of the Help frees mind to hear. This is the recognition that leads to the healing power of the miracle. (text in bold is from the Course)
What did I say to you those years ago that cut right through your fear? That Spirit is your loved one’s Reality; and when acknowledged – that will reign supreme. And so it was, as your fear melted, it melted hers (for minds are joined) – and the healing of her body freely commenced.


The healing of the mind takes only such a shift. Her mind is Mind – as free as Spirit – hatred, rage and fear can stick not to the Light.

... ...
38. A miracle is a correction factor – correcting the misery, the dreariness, the ‘tired joy’ of the human condition. Where experience had seemed sad, hopeless, destroyed, suddenly was seen Joy, wonder, wholeness – introduced into false thinking by me. It acts as a catalyst, shaking up erroneous perception, and reorganizing it properly. This is a wonderful explanation. You all are like stuck kaleidoscopes, seeing sin, sickness, decay and death everywhere, a frozen misperception of Infinite Goodness, Wholeness, Permanence, Life. With this shake, the errors are dismissed and Infinite variety of Goodness, Wholeness Permanence, Life, replaces the dreary dream. (c)


I'll write more later, I'd just like to sit with this for a while.

4 comments:

Pauline said...

"What did I say to you those years ago that cut right through your fear? That Spirit is your loved one’s Reality; and when acknowledged – that will reign supreme. And so it was, as your fear melted, it melted hers (for minds are joined) – and the healing of her body freely commenced."

Thank You so much for this - it is amazingly simple but so easily forgotten...Loving you Dearly..Pauline

Sun~Rose said...

Oh Pauline, imagine the miracles if We were to hold so resolutely to this ... with the same fervor with which We 'believe what We see and see what We believe'.

Imagine the miracles and the blessings We would Be.

Loving You!
Sun~Rose

Pauline said...

"That Spirit is your loved one’s Reality;"

Dearest Sun~rose...these words have GOT to be reMembered each and every moment, so we HAVE. right now, to change our view of our loved one's...now, now, now, now, now. And take the weight off of our own shoulders and setting OurSelves FREE of the belief that it is 'our' responsibility to 'look out for them'...it's not! It IS God's. And I am going to print those words out and put them on my fridge and keep them in my pockets, so many of them it will take me an hour to write them out, but I will!!!

I AM looking forward to the miracles and the blessings we would be! I love you and Treasure you and again, thank you for these 'simple' but AWESOME 'words'...Love...Pauline

Sun~Rose said...

Oh, Pauline! Just what I needed to hear this morning, as the pictures are very ... aggressive.

You're a treasure. Let Us keep reminding Each Other!

Love,
Sun~Rose