Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our Garden in waiting

One day, I'll learn how to make this blog as lovely-looking as Mango's and Kveta's and some others I've seen. Meantime, after seeing the tangelos actually appear, I'm on My way back to Free Foto to get more pictures! ... Back soon. ... ... ... ...

Here are some beautiful tomatoes, getting ready for planting a lot in just about a month. We now have much more sun on Our Garden, as the beautiful mulberry tree that shaded it, suddenly lost its leaves and fruit last year, became covered with cucuzzi vines, and the heavy, heavy edible gourds surprisingly pulled the tree down one afternoon. Glad I wasn't working in the garden! The tree is missed, having been there over 20 years. Now there's more sun, and a wider view. Okay, here are the tomatoes:


No comments: