Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Juice

Which reminds Me of Soup, soup of the evening, beautiful soup, from Through the Looking Glass.

Since I'm getting thinner, than I want to be, I've been listening for Guidance as to how to proceed with this fast. This is unusual, since I usually can go on juice for long periods of time. First, He said to make My hot fasting juice. More on that later. And He's suggested that I do what I did with another very long fast, and that is to eat one day a week (or two)(fruit or salad), or to have water all day, then fruit or salad in the evening. Yesterday He said to have a little durian in the late afternoon. It didn't feel great. At night He said half an avocado and tomato, which also didn't do much one way or another.

This morning I've made fresh-squeezed orange juice, with this new little Cuisinart hand juicer, which gets lots of juice out, as it rotates both ways. The case of Valencias oranges that Jerry, produce manager at Fairway, recommended is making great juice.

I think what's hard is that neither drinking the juice, nor the little bit I've eaten in the past 19 days, has been either entertaining or zonking! Which is generally why I always put stuff in My mouth. It's interesting. Whatever is going on, I feel pretty good, and full of heart, despite all the stress, and -- for lack of a better word -- negative stuff going on. Just this Peace, that My experience of Guidance and Oneness is more important than anything else.

(I wasn't expecting to write that; it just came out.)

Okay, now lets see if putting this series of characters from FreeFoto.com actually works and translates into a picture of what look like tangelos:

No comments: